Dr. Lee is awesome if you’re looking for:
1) Forward thinking medical advice with solutions
2) Ligament/muscle healing without drugs/surgery
3) Nutritional consultation
4) Supplement consultation
5) Spending more than 30 seconds with you during a visit
6) For any illness/ailments that your regular MD could not fix/treat
Otherwise, feel free to go back to you conventional doctor where/if:
1) It takes 6 months to get an appointment
2) You want to spend less than 30 seconds in the office
3) You want to wait past your appointment time in the waiting room
4) You take pharmaceutical drugs with multiple harmful side effects
5) You MIGHT feel better, but NEVER fully heal
After 40 years in conventional system, I decided to try Dr Lee.
I partially tore my meniscus training jiu jitsu. My regular doc at the time just told me to take anti-inflammatories and rest the knee for a possible 60% – 65% recovery….went to an orthopedic specialist and he just wanted to cut me open right away, promising a 80% – 85% recovery after 6 – 9 months of rehab AND a $3000 out of pocket deductible….went to Dr. Lee and he promised 100% recovery with Prolotherapy, for a total cost of about a third of the surgery deductible….well, decided to go with Dr. Lee and after 10 weeks of treatment, I was back on the mat getting my knee twisted, pulled, banged around, and it was fine. no issues at all. mind-boggling….
I later went back for rotator cuff injuries to both shoulders, and again, ta-dah!, healed.
Since then, I’ve consulted with Dr. Lee on many daily health issues and my total overall heath has been the best its been for a very long time.