As you have gotten older, have you started to feel less like yourself? Does it feel like your body and mind are not functioning as well as they once did? While it may feel easy to write off these issues as simply being a symptom of old age, there may be a larger issues with your health at hand. However, help is available! Anti-aging therapy methods are treatments that can help reduce the frustrating effects of aging. Learn more during a consultation with our qualified team at Optimal Health & Wellness at either of our California locations in Monterey Park or Pasadena.
What Is Anti-Aging Therapy?
Anti-aging therapy is a treatment method for helping balance hormones to help regulate body systems. The natural aging process can have major impacts on hormones, which impacts your overall daily life.
Choosing this treatment method may help reduce frustrating symptoms of aging, such as:
- Memory loss
Hormone levels impact a wide range of your body systems, and each person’s experience with aging and hormonal changes is different. Learn how you may personally benefit from this treatment method during a consultation with us in Monterey Park or Pasadena.
What Are the Benefits?
While both men and women may benefit from anti-aging therapy, the benefits may vary for them respectively. Overall health benefits for both men and women may include:
- Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia
- Prevention of cardiovascular conditions (heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Prevention of osteoporosis and improved bone health
Benefits of anti-aging therapy for men may include:
- Better focus and concentration
- Better night’s sleep
- Higher energy levels
- Higher sex drive and libido
- Improved mood and well-being
- Improved muscle mass and tone
- Reduce erectile dysfunction complications
Benefits of anti-aging therapy for women may include:
- Assistance with weight management
- Better ability to stay and fall asleep
- Enhanced skin tone
- Improved body temperature regulation (hot flashes, night sweats)
- Improved mood and well-being
- Improved sex drive and libido
- Reduction of menopausal symptoms
- Reduction of pain during intercourse
Results will vary for each person and symptoms treated.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Anti-aging therapy may benefit any adults who are frustrated with the effects of the natural aging process on their health. It may be most commonly recommended to men and women experiencing andropause and menopause, respectively.
However, a consultation with our team at either of our California locations can help you explore the potential benefits of this treatment method. Just as your experiences are as unique as you are, your therapy should be approached as an individualized treatment method.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in learning how anti-aging therapy may help you feel your best again? Contact us today at Optimal Health & Wellness and schedule your consultation to learn more! Our qualified team proudly serves California from locations in Monterey Park and Pasadena. Start your journey to a refreshed and enhanced everyday life!