Are you frustrated with your current daily life because of health related issues, but you are worried if there are treatment options that may be able to address your concerns? Do you wish you could heal yourself from the inside out? Peptide therapy is a treatment method that uses peptides, which are chains of amino acids, to treat specific concerns by encouraging cellular growth in particular concerns. Explore the benefits of this diverse treatment option during a consultation with our qualified team at Optimal Health & Wellness at our California location in Pasadena.
What Is Peptide Therapy?
Peptide therapy is treatment method that stimulates cellular regrowth systems. Peptides are made up of short amino acid chains, and they are able to attach to receptors on the surface of cells. This allows them to provide cells and molecules with instructions for specific actions.
Peptides are critical to facilitating body responses and actions, and they can be beneficial for treatments of specific concerns. This treatment allows for the direct targeting of a wide range of concerns as peptides are malleable in function.
Types of Peptides Used:
Thymosin Alpha-1, or TA1 for short, is a vital peptide comprised of 28 amino acids that is naturally produced within the thymus gland. Located between the lungs and behind the sternum, the thymus is responsible for the maturation and release of T-cells, or important immune cells. T-cell production is vital to our health as they are able to detect and destroy foreign invaders.
TA1 has been recognized to have a signficant effect towards the immune system, serving a very important role for anyone who may be diagnosed with a depressed immune system or an infection. This vital peptide has been observed to contain antifungal and antibacterial properties that can treat tumor growth, enhance vaccine efficacy, and preserve the body against oxidative damage.
Thymosin Beta 4
Thymosin Beta 4, or TB4, is the main variation of thymosin in the body. It’s generally found in high concentrations in wounded tissue as well as various blood cells that deal in clotting, playing a vital role in the healing process. If the body sustains an injury, TB4 contributes to the creation of newer, healthier vessels in the traumatized region. This peptide also contains anti-inflammatory properties that can alleviate inflammation from infections, Lyme disease, influenza, and much more.
Growth Hormone Secretagogues (GHS’s)
This special classification of peptides provides therapeutic properties that promote growth hormone secretion, each varying slightly in terms of structure and purpose. Some GHS’s include:
- GHRP 2 – This special peptide reflects properties of ghrelin (the hunger hormone) to improve metabolism, appetite, and energy levels.
- GHRP 6 – Similar to GHRP 2, this peptide has a higher potency to release growth hormones, working to increase hormone production, body mass, and appetite while decreasing adiposity.
- CJC 1295 – This peptide provides similar benefits to that of human growth hormones. However, it is able to continuously benefit the body due to its ability to bond itself with proteins in the blood. This peptide also increase IGF-1, a vital growth factor, to promote weight loss, lean muscular growth, and greater sleep quality.
- Ipamorelin – This peptide distincts itself from others of its category. While it promotes growth hormone stimulation, it does not increase appetite. It does, however, enhance levels of other important peptides including cortisol, prolactin, acetylcholine, and aldosterone.
- Hexarelin – Derviving from GHRP 6, this peptide promotes an increase in muscular mass, bone density, and skin firmness while reducing body fat. Unlike other peptides, Hexarelin does not stimulate appetite levels.
AOD 9064 is a modified derivative of human growth hormones that is questioned to possess anti-obesity properties. Approved by the FDA, this special peptide has been observed to promote fat-burning without risking an increase in blood sugar.
Melanotan II is a special peptide responsible for pigmentation within the hair and skin. Observed to not only enhance skin pigmentation, Melanotan II can also stimulate weight loss and enhance sexual drive.
Bremelanotide PT 141
Bremelanotide PT 141 is a unique peptide dervied from Melanota II that can generate sexual libido in both women and men instantly with its administration. For men who have tried Viagra and other sexual enhancements, this peptide has been shown to be especially effective toward treating erectile dysfunction.
Follastatin 344 & 315
Acting as inhibitors for a protein known as myostatin, Follastatin is a distinctive peptide that can enhance muscular mass and strength. It has been observed to be especially helpful to those diagnosed with muscular-diminishing diseases or who struggle to gain muscle.
SARM’s S4 & S22
SARM’s are a special peptide that provide the body with anabolic steroids without the severe or unpleasant side effects. It can increase muscular mass and strength, promote weight loss, increase bone density, and enhance sexual drive. Unlike other forms of steriods, SARM’s are not harmful to the liver, making them a sought-after treatment option for those looking for greater physical wellness.
Mechano growth factors, or MGF’s are peptides that play a significant role in early childhood development and continuously provide anabolic effects during adulthood. MGF’s have the ability to stimulate reparations and growth toward afflicted tissue with the stimulation of muscular stem cells. This unique peptide is ideal for those who are struggling with muscle loss, either due to aging or a medical condition such as HIV/AIDS or cancer.
Cerebrolysin is a very small peptide that works to stimulate metabolic activity within the brain, safeguarding neurons from harmful substances and improving the central nervous and peripheral systems. This peptidealso enhances cognitive performance, improving memory capabilities, creativity, and motivation among others. It can also serve as a potential treatment to address symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease, head injuries, or stroke.
What Can Peptide Therapy Be Used to Treat?
Peptide therapy can be used to treat a wide range of concerns. As peptides are extremely diverse and are used to treat only what you tell them to do, they can be an excellent choice for specifically targeted areas.
Benefits of this treatment method may include:
- Accelerated healing from surgery or wounds
- Better, deeper, more restful sleep
- Boost to healthy levels of growth hormones
- Decrease in cellulite
- Decrease in joint and muscle pain
- Fuller, volumized hair growth
- Improved bone density and health
- Improved mental functions
- Improved nail growth
- Improved workouts and recovery
- Increased levels of energy, stamina, and strength
- Increase in lean muscle growth via development of new muscle cells
- Increase of muscle mass, definition, and endurance
- More skin elasticity, reducing wrinkles
- Reduced body fat
- Stronger immune system
- Stronger sex drive
Peptide therapy is an extremely unique treatment, and a consultation with our team can help you understand its potential benefits.
Am I a Good Candidate?
Most healthy adults who are concerned about their overall health and wellness may be able to benefit from peptide therapy. As this treatment method only encourages specific cellular processes, it can be used to safely and effectively treat a variety of concerns for a range of people.
A consultation with our team in California is the best way to ensure this is the best treatment method to help enhance your healthy lifestyle as well as determine the best way to properly address your concerns.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Interested in learning more about the possibilities of peptide therapy? Contact us today at Optimal Health & Wellness and schedule your consultation! Our team proudly serves California with a location in Pasadena. We are committed to offering you diverse treatment options to help you live your healthiest life, and we look forward to helping you on your wellness journey!