Energy Booster Vitamin B12 Injection (Methylcobalamin)
Methylcobalamin B12 is essential for red blood cell production, healing nerves, and increasing energy. This is a little boost to help you conquer the day.
Ultimate Fat Burner (Lipotropic Injection)
Amino acids MIC help with fat release, and L-Carnitine helps with fat burning. In addition, all the B Vitamins to increase carbohydrate metabolism. Let the Ultimate Fat Burner do all the work for you. Great as weight management support.
Glutathione, the master anti-oxidant and liver detoxer, helps clean up your tired system. The added vitamins B1, B6, and B12 help increase metabolism.
Are you feeling high strung, stressed, depressed, anxious, or somewhere in between? This formula balances your mood and relaxes your muscles so you can find your inner peace.
This formula eases symptoms of PMS: cramping and pain, mood swings, carb cravings, skin breakouts, bloating, and more! (B12, B-Complex, B6, Magnesium).
Hair, Skin, Nails
Featuring biotin and other B-vitamins, this can help you grow healthier, stronger, and shinier hair, skin, and nails. Glow from the inside and out with this formula.
The Honey Badger
Just like the Honey Badger, you will feel invincible. This unique formula gives you a boost of energy, burns unwanted fat, helps you detox, clears your mind, and reduces stress. So you can fearlessly conquer the world! (Ultimate Fat Burner + Glutathione + Magnesium + Awesomeness) Voted our patients’ favorite shot!
Rapidly relaxing, this calming shot has vitamins and amino acids to help calm the mind and body.
Vital to the health of your immune system, nervous system, and brain function, optimal levels of Vitamin D decreases inflammation, improve bone health, regulate insulin levels, and are associated with decreased risk of cancer, dementia, and death from any cause.
Brain Fuel CoQ10
Vital to the brain and heart, CoQ10 improves blood flow and blood vessel dilation, maintains optimal cellular energy metabolism, boosts learning capacity, and may reduce the incidence of migraines.
(Glutamine/Arginine/Carnitine/Leucine/Isoleucine/Valine) This specific combination of amino acids support muscle repair, blood flow, and energy regulation to the muscles. The injection gives muscle a very bioavailable source of fuel for the muscles to grow after being stimulated. Best use 1 cc per injection before and or after workouts 2-3x/week.
Loaded with B vitamins to support energy, amino acids to support metabolism, and vitamin C for immunity, this injection combo can strengthen your immune system while giving you a needed boost of energy.
These homeopathic injectables are combinations of different homeopathic agents used to help stimulate various pathways for the body to achieve healing and balance. They can be used alone, or in combination of any of the nutrient injections.
For the temporary relief of muscular pain, arthritic pain, inflammation, sports injuries and bruising.
For the temporary relief of symptoms of osteoarthritis including mild to moderate pain, articular stiffness and inflammation.
For the temporary relief of muscle spasms anywhere in the body including abdominal cramps, menstrual cramps, spasmodic cough, intestinal colic, and smooth musculature spasms.
For the temporary relief of edema associated with minor illnesses including colds and flu, bronchitis and eczema.
For the lowering of high homotoxin levels, regulation of enzyme functions, and stimulation of the major defensive and lymphatic systems in neuralgic and other disorders including influenza, cold sores, and feverish conditions.
For the relief of neuralgia, neuropathy, soft tissue rheumatism and arthritic complaints.
- B-Complex – This contains B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, and B-12. B vitamins work as a team to not only boost metabolism for weight loss and energy, but they are also known to balance symptoms of PMS, helps you get better sleep, acts a natural diuretic, and has many anti-inflammatory properties that help your body feel great.
- Biotin – Also known as vitamin B7, biotin is known primarily for its benefits of improving hair, skin, and nails, but it also necessary for cell growth, fatty acid production, and helps to maintain blood sugar.
- Methyl Folate – We use the bio-acid form of folic acid. Also known as B9, folic acid is essential for many of the body’s functions. The body needs folate to synthesize and repair DNA, create red blood cells, produce energy, and keep healthy nerve function. Symptoms of folate deficiency can lead to anemia, fatigue, lowered immune system, insomnia, hair loss, and cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B1 – B1, known as thiamine, is an essential vitamin that humans cannot make on their own. B1 deficiency is very common and can lead to symptoms of poor blood sugar control and diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline, memory loss, fatigue, and neuropathy.
- Vitamin B5 – B5, known as pantothenic acid, is essential for the production of energy in the body. B5 helps the body tolerate stress better, improve blood sugar regulation, improve mood, and improve skin quality.
- Vitamin B6 – B6, known as pyridoxine, is essential for metabolism and hundreds of different biochemical functions. B6 most importantly helps the body with detoxification, blood sugar and cholesterol metabolism, hormone balancing, and mood enhancement. Common symptoms of deficiency in B6 are depression, sleep and skin problems, confusion, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an all-around important vitamin for immune health, skin and joint health, and a countless number of other benefits.
- Magnesium – Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common mineral deficiencies. Magnesium is important for nerve health, muscle health, skin health, and over 300 metabolic functions. Deficiencies in magnesium can lead to high or uncontrolled blood pressure, poor wound healing, insomnia, muscle cramps, osteoporosis, sugar cravings, fatigue, anxiety, and depression, and more.
What are Vitamin injections?
Administrating nutrients intramuscularly (IM) bypasses digestion to bring nutrients directly to cells. The vitamins and minerals used in our vitamin injections are co-factors in biochemical reactions in every cell in the body, and therefore can benefit any condition where low levels of nutrients or nutrient deficiencies are detected. In addition, they may benefit those in need of a temporary boost in energy or boost in immune function.
How long does the effect last?
The effects of the vitamins can last from several hours to several days and even weeks. It all depends on the current nutrient levels and needs are for your body. If you are very deficient, you might not feel any effect, or may only short benefits. If you have adequate stores, your effects may last longer. If you are under lots of stress or physical activity, you may use up all the nutrients faster than normal.
How often can I get injections?
Every person is different, but commonly we recommend getting a vitamin injection as often as one to three times per week or several times per month. People will feel the effects differently, so you can see how you feel with each injection.
How should I feel after the injection?
The injection itself may range from painless to a little sore depending on the type of injection. Some of our formulas have concentrated amounts of nutrients. You may use some alternating hot and cold to rub the area to reduce the discomfort. Once the nutrients are in your system, you may actually taste the vitamins sometimes. People react differently to the vitamins, but most common feeling is improved energy, focus, attention, endurance, and sometimes better sleep.
Who can get vitamin injection Therapy?
Majority of people can get vitamin injection therapy. From children to adults, and especially the elderly. Those who need vitamin injections are those who have trouble absorbing nutrients from food, digestive issues, diseases of aging, vegetarians/vegans, chronic stress/fatigue, increased physical activity, restoration, general wellness, prevention, or those who see optimal health. The injections that we have prepared do not require a doctor’s visit to start. If you have any specific questions or medical needs regarding vitamin injections, you are welcome to schedule an appointment with any of our doctors.