Energy Booster Vitamin B12 Injection (Methylcobalamin)
This is the best form of B-12 available and passes through the blood-brain barrier and affects the brain directly. It is not only great for metabolism and energy, but it also wonderful for anxiety, anemia, depression, and stress relief. This is also highly recommended for vegetarians.
Ultimate Fat Burner (Lipotropic Injection)
This contains all the B vitamins to increase carbohydrate metabolism and give an extra energy boost. The amino acids ‘MIC’ help with fat release and carnitine helps burn fat. Let the ultimate fat burner help you out!
Glutathione, the master anti-oxidant and liver detoxer, helps clean up your tired system. The added vitamins B1, B6, and B12 help increase metabolism.
Are you feeling high strung, stressed, depressed, anxious, or somewhere in between? This formula balances your mood and relaxes your muscles. (B12, Folic Acid, B-Complex, Magnesium, B6).
This formula eases symptoms of PMS: cramping and pain, mood swings, carb cravings, skin breakouts, bloating, and more! (B12, B-Complex, B6, Magnesium).
Hair, Skin, Nails
This formula can help you grow healthier, stronger, and shinier hair, skins, and nails. It will make you glow inside and out! (B12, B-Complex, Biotin, Folic acid).re.
The Honey Badger
Just like a honey badger, you will feel invincible! This unique formula gives you a boost of energy, burns unwanted fat, helps detox, reduce stress, and clear your mind! (Ultimate Fat Burner + Glutathione + Magnesium + Awesomeness).
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING IV (INTRAVENOUS) SESSION
- Please try to eat a light meal and drink plenty of water before your IV session, as sometimes the concentration of supplements can be very strong and we want you to have the most pleasant experience as possible.
- Specific nutrients will be mixed in an IV bag, the IV line will be drawn up and a small butterfly needle or catheter will be administered into the appropriate site (usually the forearm).
- Some discomfort may be felt during the initial needle insertion, however, our staff is trained to provide maximum comfort and the procedure is generally painless.
- Sessions typically last an hour or a little longer, where you may take a nap, or watch your favorite TV shows if you have a portable DVD player or a tablet device. We also have a television with Netflix available.
- B-Complex – This contains B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, and B-12. B vitamins work as a team to not only boost metabolism for weight loss and energy, but they are also known to balance symptoms of PMS, helps you get better sleep, acts a natural diuretic, and has many anti-inflammatory properties that help your body feel great.
- Biotin – Also known as vitamin B7, biotin is known primarily for its benefits of improving hair, skin, and nails, but it also necessary for cell growth, fatty acid production, and helps to maintain blood sugar.
- Methyl Folate – We use the bio-acid form of folic acid. Also known as B9, folic acid is essential for many of the body’s functions. The body needs folate to synthesize and repair DNA, create red blood cells, produce energy, and keep healthy nerve function. Symptoms of folate deficiency can lead to anemia, fatigue, lowered immune system, insomnia, hair loss, and cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamin B1 – B1, known as thiamine, is an essential vitamin that humans cannot make on their own. B1 deficiency is very common and can lead to symptoms of poor blood sugar control and diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cognitive decline, memory loss, fatigue, and neuropathy.
- Vitamin B5 – B5, known as pantothenic acid, is essential for the production of energy in the body. B5 helps the body tolerate stress better, improve blood sugar regulation, improve mood, and improve skin quality.
- Vitamin B6 – B6, known as pyridoxine, is essential for metabolism and hundreds of different biochemical functions. B6 most importantly helps the body with detoxification, blood sugar and cholesterol metabolism, hormone balancing, and mood enhancement. Common symptoms of deficiency in B6 are depression, sleep and skin problems, confusion, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an all-around important vitamin for immune health, skin and joint health, and a countless number of other benefits.
- Magnesium – Magnesium deficiency is one of the most common mineral deficiencies. Magnesium is important for nerve health, muscle health, skin health, and over 300 metabolic functions. Deficiencies in magnesium can lead to high or uncontrolled blood pressure, poor wound healing, insomnia, muscle cramps, osteoporosis, sugar cravings, fatigue, anxiety, and depression, and more.