What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy is the use of medical grade ozone, a highly reactive form of pure oxygen, to create a curative response in the body. The body has the potential to renew and regenerate itself. When it becomes sick it is because this potential has been blocked. The reactive properties of ozone stimulate the body to remove many of these impediments thus allowing the body to do what it does best – heal itself.
- It activates the immune system in infectious diseases.
- It improves the cellular utilization of oxygen that reduces ischemia in cardiovascular diseases, and in many of the infirmities of aging.
- It causes the release of growth factors that stimulate damaged joints and degenerative discs to regenerate.
- It can dramatically reduce or even eliminate many cases of chronic pain through its action on pain receptors.
- Published papers have demonstrated its healing effects on interstitial cystitis, chronic hepatitis, herpes infections, dental infections, diabetes, vascular conditions, and macular degeneration.
We use Ozone Therapy in Different Administrations
We offer ozone direct injections into painful or damaged joints to stimulate regenerative processes. This process can be combined with prolotherapy in a procedure commonly known as Prolozone.
Blood ozonation (autohemotherapy), i.e. a certain amount of venous blood is withdrawn by venipuncture, ozonated and returned by injection into muscle or vein, to help purify the blood of toxins, destroy pathogens, and increase oxygenation of organs and tissues.
Direct intravenous ozone, a direct injection of ozone into the vein which is a rapid administration similar to the blood ozonation.
Locally surrounding ozone over damaged tissue to promote wound healing.
Rectal insufflation – rectal administration of ozone which allows ozone to enter the body without access of a vein. The colon has a large amount of blood vessels, so when ozone is administered rectally, it allows ozone to enter the blood stream through the local blood vessels.
Ozonated Olive Oil – Olive oil is used as a carrier for the ozone which allows the ozone to be used topically and orally. It allows the ozone to be used for a variety of conditions including skin infections, wound healing, acne, scar healing, eczema, psorasis, and more.