Brain Health Evaluator in Monterey Park CA
What is a Brain Health Evaluator?
The Brain Health Evaluator is an FDA registered, fully integrated brain peak performance and injury assessment and rehabilitation system designed for a wide range of uses. The system allows doctors to quickly measure the brain and then safely modulate certain regions using any number of scalp sensors and patterns to remedy troubling symptoms.
Do you ever ask yourself these questions…
- How healthy is my brain?
- How come I seem to forget things sometimes?
- Am I forgetting things more than I used to?
Or do you experience these situations…
- Overwhelmed easily with decisions
- Getting lost easily
- Losing your train of thought
- Having difficulty sleeping due to anxiety
In about an hour, we can evaluate your brain activity and function, while determining potential dysfunction. The test is highly advanced and non-invasive. Patients will wear a cap with leads that connects to a computer. They will perform a series of simple tasks while the computer records the data. Then the data will be sent to a neurologist for evaluation. Once we get the report we will go over with you individualized natural treatment options. Many of our treatments are non-medication based.
Indications for Brain Health Testing
- Insomnia or sleep difficulty
- Other adjustment reaction with disturbance of emotions
- Personality Change due to conditions classified elsewhere
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Senile Degeneration of Brain
- Dementia with Lewy Bodies
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Generalized convulsive epilepsy with Intractable epilepsy
- Malaise and Fatigue
- Memory Loss
- Bipolar disorder, unspecified
- Bipolar ii
- Brain trauma
- Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Peak performance
The test may be covered by some PPO insurances.
Please call us to find out more information at 626-551-5155.